ORCA & American Cruise Lines
Win an 8-day cruise for two and choose your perfect getaway!
All proceeds benefit the Ocean Research & Conservation Association a not-for-profit 501(c)(3). Drawing will take place on April 13, 2013. Winner does not need to be present to win. No purchase necessary. For a complete list of rules, see below.
RAFFLE RULES FOR THE OCEAN RESEARCH & CONSERVATION ASSOCIATION, INC. (ORCA) CRUISE GIVEAWAY
1420 Seaway Drive, Fort Pierce, FL 34949 (772) 467-1600 www.teamorca.org
- You need not be present to win. Winner will be notified within one week of the drawing.
- Only 2,500 tickets are available for a suggested minimum donation of $20.00.
- In the event that a winner lives out of St. Lucie County and is unable to pick up their prize, certificate will be mailed by certified mail.
- Prize is transferable.
- The winning ticket will be drawn at approximately 10:30 am on Saturday, April 13, 2013.
- Members of ORCA’s Board of Directors and ORCA staff are not eligible to purchase tickets or win the prize.
- The winner of the cruise is responsible for declaring the prize to the I.R.S. and paying all applicable taxes. An I.R.S. form will be filed and presented to the winner.
ORCA reserves the right to change, suspend, or cancel this drawing by chance if, in its sole discretion, intervening
circumstance warrant such a change, suspension, or cancellation. Intervening circumstances include, but are not limited to,
interruption, preemption, or cancellation of its operations owing to conditions beyond its control, such as strikes, labor disputes, war
insurrection, revolution, terrorism, riot or other civil disturbance, earthquake, fire, flood, hurricanes, or other natural disasters,
governmental restrictions, embargoes or other exercises of governmental authority, or any other cause beyond its control.
The $20.00 is a suggested minimum donation. It is not necessary to pay anything in order to receive a ticket. Only one per person is provided for those not paying the $20.00
suggested donation. Those wishing a “free” ticket must make a written request for a ticket at ORCA’s offices, 1420 Seaway Drive, Fort Pierce, FL 34949 on April 12, 2013
between 3 and 4pm. An unnumbered ticket will be provided to them upon request. This ticket will be entered into the drawing along with the tickets of those who were
willing to support the fundraising event. Only one ticket will be provided per request per household for those not paying the suggested donation amount.